Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I feel terrible :(

Ive had really bad stomach pains for the last 4 days really bad heat back im on medication nothing works!! this morning woke up and had the 'runs' yellow sorry tmi! then i ate some quiche.. and about 10 mins later went to the toliet and dry heaved for ages then finally brought some of it up was soo gross!.. the only thing i can think it is..is my 4 months old baby girl had her vaccines on wednesday and had the live weaked rotavirus vaccine oral drink.. im thinking maybe i got some of it on me or something i duno im real careful with hand washing and stuff i guess i was just unlucky... i still feeel sickkk

Default Re: I feel terrible :(

that meant to say heat pack *

Default Re: I feel terrible :(

If you've had stomach pains for four days I feel like that might be something other than an sv*. I'm no doctor at all, but if I were you I would go get myself checked out. That's an awful long time to have bad stomach pains. My friend had something similar, and it turns out she had an ulcer. I have no idea if that's what's wrong with you, but I still think it would be a good idea to see a doctor

It's doubtful you could have caught rota from the drink, or your daughter. For now, I guess try to eat very simple, plain foods so as not to upset your tummy. Lay off the dairy, do toast, tea, etc. Feel better!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!