Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Nausea from lack of sleep

I used to be able to be sleep deprived but now if I get less than 7 or 8 hrs of sleep I feel soo sick when I wake up and I only got about six hrs last night and I just got up because my dad and I have something planned but I feel horrible super nauseous I just took a pepto and I'm drinking a can of 7up which is helping me feel better but I'm nervous because we were going to go out to breakfast and everything. Any advice on what to do when one is nauseous from lack of sleep? Thanks

Default Re: Nausea from lack of sleep

I am a Mom so I am constantly sleep deprived...in fact if I get 6 hours of sleep any night it's a miracle! I'm usually running on 3 hrs or so. I just get through it. It does make me feel sick but not much I have found helps. As the day goes on I usually feel better though.

I used to be used to it and usually ran on about 5 hrs but for some reason lately I just can't handle it

I have been sleep deprived more times than I`ve had hot dinners, & I`ve never had nausea as a result. I do wwonder how lack of sleep can cause nausea, as I`ve read that most people get very hungry when they don`t get enough sleep.

When I'm sick from no sleep my stomach feels really full and heavy for some reason

It makes me feel nauseous because I am dizzy. A quick power nap cures it or a shower can really wake me up. Meditation videos on Youtube helps as well. I get about 6 or 7 hour a night. Sometimes even less. And I don't v* from it.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~