Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Can't hold on!

Exclamation Can't hold on!

Ok, I'm freaking out here but I'll try to tell you all everything I can to explain the title.

Long story short about my life: When I was about three, I got a sickness that made me v* a lot, during weeks. After that, I was afraid of v*. I was six when I v* again, and again, it took me over one day to stop. Two years later, when I turned eight, it happened again. It was a rotavirus so I was free after two v*. Almost six years later, in May, I got a rotavirus from my father and, guess what?
    Now, I've been travelling in Europe and US for the last 23 days and I tried to keep calm because I knew that, if I v* there, we'd have to back to Brazil. I got a bad time in France during two days and in Miami for a few hours.
    The travel is over (I'm back to Brazil since yesterday) and I don't know if I'll be able to keep calm because there's no reason to avoid v* right now. I'm on vacations, my parents too.
    Now I'm using Dramin each six hours because everyone says it doesn't let us v*, but I'm afraid that Dramin isn't enough. I can hear my stomach noises, that scares me a lot and from time to time I feel like if the air I've breathed is wanting to leave my mouth with the food I ate one hour ago.

That's it. I don't know how to get distracted and forget what I'm feeling.

Default Re: Can't hold on!

Why would you V now? you dont have a sickness do you? Is Ving a common thing for you?

Default Re: Can't hold on!

I would V now because always after a good think, comes a bad one. I don't have a sickness, at least I hope I don't, and I'm trying to stay without the medications. V isn't a common thing, but it happens more than with other people here (and less than people with my age).