Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Medication for nerves

Does anyone take anything to help calm there nerves? Im pretty sure my constant stomach problems is from my stress and nerves. Just wondering if anyone takes anything to just keep em chill.

Default Re: Medication for nerves

Benzo's can hep with that but are very addictive! I took Xanax but had to recently quit because I was eating them like candy, snorting them, etc. Deep breathing helps and meditation. Also downloading relaxing songs (you can look up some on youtube) onto an ipod or your phone and listen to it in daily stressful events.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

I take Vistaril, a "non-narcotic" antihistamine that seems to help my panic attacks... I take one when I feel it starting, and though I still have them, they don't escalate to the point they were pre- medication. I can't take benzos because of their addictive properties, either, so this is unfortunately one of my only options.

Thanks for the replies. The reason I asked is because I sometimes think a lot of my stomach problems is actually my nerves. So I thought if I could get me something to relax me, that'd be cool. I can't take addictive drugs either because I can't controls self. The music you were talking about murder my soul, what do u type in your search on YouTube to find relaxing music?