Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default ugh somone talk to me

I don't know what's going on. Just having an off day I'm guessing. It's a gloomy stormy day out. I feel like sleeping and that's it. This morning I did have pains. I wonder if I have ibs or something. Gah today's a bad day. Feel very emotional. I had the AC on in the house and turned it off at 70° I got super cold. I'm scared I'm getting sick. Idk my mind is just racing.
    dette også skal passere

Default Re: ugh somone talk to me

I know the feel. The last few days I've been feeling sick, emotional, and all over just like sleeping. But I suppose anyone and everyone with anxiety has a really off day, or days for that matter. Just gotta look forward and know that you'll be up and running into the better days soon again.

Thank you that is true. I needed to hear that. Thank you so much.

Maige is right. These feelings can not last forever. It seems like they will when you are in the middle of a low but the awful feelings do pass. If all you feel like doing is sleeping then I would say sleep! I had a very bad day yesterday but I do feel better today. You will feel better. Everyone has off days.

You are definitely over thinking! Your mind can be your best friend or your worst enemy, and thinking negative thought can make things worse than it really is.
    I think you are going to be perfectly fine.

Everyone has an off-day once in a while - but don't worry, just get some rest and do something easy and enjoyable, and try to forget all about daily troubles.
    As Maige said, you'll probably feel better tomorrow, or even if it isn't tomorrow it seems to me like you'll come along in not too long. And remember that it's OK to spoil yourself a bit!

Thanks again everyone. Just been really stressed out and that doesn't help. Do any of you notice you get a lower abdominal pain sometimes with your anxiety? I don't known what to do or how to help it not be so painful and sucky. Its a weird pain to explain but it makes me think I need to take a bm* all the time. Feel bloated etc.

Oh man, know that feel too. If my anxiety doesn't want to make me feel upstraight ill, it'll go down lower and hit there; I don't know about anyone else, but, embarrassingly enough, for myself what happens will it'll start gas cramps in me. If you ever think you have them, it's easy enough to just try and move around a little to rid of them; if you're at home it's easier, because lying down in certain positions can help release the tension down there.

It's terrible it interferes with my normal life with my husband. I thought maybe it was just me and my crazy body lol. Does it cause you to make yourself have a bm* just to feel some relief?

Well, anxiety does the most oddest of things to your body, considering it's your mind doing all of this - and as I've seen feeling gassy or feeling pain that makes you feel like you need to have a bm* is relatively normal.
    It goes on and off for me really. Sometimes it will, but most times it won't.

Yeah mine is off and on. Depends on the day really. Glad to know it's not something I have to go be seen for. Thank you

No problem~! Of course, just in case you do feel like it's something worth being checked out about, you perhaps should. c:
    But just speaking from personal experiences, it's only from anxiety and sometimes not drinking enough water for the day.

When it first started I thought it was another ovarian cyst but with the way it is how the pain come and goes I think its all related to my anxiety. You've been a great help thank you so so much.

Again, no problem. I mostly came on here to try and help fellow emets in any way I can, so if you ever need any help or just need someone to talk to if you're having a day like this feel free to message me. ^ ^

Thank you again and same to you