Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default D* and N* !? help from splenda? or SV?

So i woke up this morning feeling tired... but i fugured it was because i only slept 6 hours and had a busy day yesterday. Then this morning i ate breakfast (9am) and felt okay. I went to work, i work at an italian ice place and i ate alot of sugar free ice... (made with spelnda) then right when i went home like 10 mins ago i had stomach cramping, N* and SEVERE watery d* (sorry gross i know). i feel really n* stomach is still crampy and i took pepto....

So you think it was the splenda ice? because i have irritable bowel syndrom and randum things bother my stomach but this was the worst so far? anyone else experience this? or do you think i have the SV?

HELP

Default Re: D* and N* !? help from splenda? or SV?

My dad is a diabetic and whenever I would get constipated (which is A LOT) he would have me eat about three SMALL (quarter size) chocolate with cream center sugar free cookies. And I tell you? About four to five hours, I was going!!!! I hope you are feeling better!

It could be IBS and/or it could be a SV*, when it's so sudden and severe like that it's tough to tell. How are you feeling now? If you have IBS and you normally don't eat that much ice cream then it def. could be IBS. A few weeks ago I downed an ice cream cone very quickly on an empty stomach and within 2 hours I was in the bathroom with semi-d* on/off for about 2 hours and was extremely n* ... thought I was coming down with something but it passed & the next day I was fine.

Sugar substitues can DEFINATELY cause diarrhea. I remember once at work I was starving, so I grabbed a bag of "sugar free" gummy bears (they had sugar substitute) When I got home I shit my brains out. The next day I grabbed a bag and read it, and it said right on it "May cause diarrhea!"

I get the same thing from too much Splenda. Last week, I drank a few glasses of this new chocolate milk my mom bought...the next day, I pooped water that was BLACK!! I thought for sure my stomach was bleeding! I felt gassy off and on for a couple of days!

I am used to sugar free things, (all I buy is Splenda, not real sugar) and get everything sugar free then put Splenda in it. When I first started doing it I had some loose stools.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

Thanks for all the help! it was DEF the sugar free ice.. because after i had severe D* all the cramping and stuff went away and i feel fine now! thank god.. only lasted like 2 hours, now im just a little gassy but not a big deal. that was horrible though! i sell that stuff all day long! how do people go back for seconds! makes me sick thinking about it