Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Dexilant 60mg

Default Dexilant 60mg

Does anyone hear take or have you ever taken dexilant 60mg? Of so did you have any side effects and what were they?

Default Re: Dexilant 60mg

I meant to say Here* not hear lol

Never took that, but the only thing that may happen would be d* but it's nothing to worry about. I hope it helps your GERD! I have it too, I wish I was treated for it but I will stick to Tums :P
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

Thx murder my soul for the reply. It has did wonders for my gerd and it has seemed to really and truly help my ibs but man it puts me right on the urge of gagging all the dang time. My gag reflex is so sensitive. I was just wondering if anyone else uses anything for gerd?

I use tums and bread for me GERD. I think your just focused on the gag reflex which makes you feel like you have to gag but you usually aren't n* from Dexiliant especially since it's supposed to help you avoid that! Talk to your doctor about getting something for the gagging. It will probably go away as you get used to the meds.
    Tumblr :

Facebook :

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

I've actually been taking dexilant for about 3yrs now. I've read a few things online that the gagging maybe from taking the med to long. But I hate to change to another gerd med because this is the only one I've found that works lol