I think it is important for you to take the antibiotics. I've never v* from them. If they are a variety you don't feel happy with it would be worth talking to your dentist (or perhaps GP?) to ask if you could have a type you're more familiar with. What kind of antibiotics are they? I think if you take them as directed you're very unlikely to have any problems. With some (I think metronidazole) you must avoid alcohol completely for the duration of the course (and perhaps 48 hours afterwards).

Generally antibiotics do not cause v*, and you could ask for a prescription of anti-emetics if you are frightened. I am sure your GP would understand. There are also anti-emetics available over the counter if you ask your pharmacist for a suitable one.

I really think it would be best for you to go ahead with the antibiotics. I don't actually think I know anyone who has v* from them. They can cause d* but again there are medications you could take to deal with that if it occurs. I know it's scary but I think it's best for your health if you do take them xxx