Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Am I the only one?

Hi guys!

Ok so I am new to this forum and so far the threads that I've read are about sv*. My emet is slightly different and I'm not sure if I am the only one. I don't freak out when I tp* but when other people do I just get sooo anxious. My knees start getting weak, my hands start shaking and I feel like crying. If I see v* on the ground or somwhere I keep thinking about it. I am constantly scared of seeing v* or people getting s* it's ridiculous. It even appears in my dreams! When I see someone or one of my friends get s* I get mad at them and resent them. I know it's normal to v* and that it's not their fault but I just can't help it...i hate going to public restrooms, flying or any scenarios where v* could be involved. I work in a retail store and I'm constantly scared someone will get s* in the fitting room. It's so irrational...

Default Re: Am I the only one?

I am the opposite. I am so scared to v* but when others do it, it doesn't bother me and kinda makes me happy in a weird way it's attractive. But if I am n* I will FREAK OUT. There are many like you and many like me. You are in the right place. I have dreams of v* and others doing it and I also hate travelling because I am scared I will v*.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

V acares me to hell, oh, iPad, stop correcting me! My biggest fear is actually what's behind v, a horrible sickness strong enough to make me v. I know that when I v I will be weak for days, even weeks, and I will miss subjects at school, make my parents worried and see my phobia coming back. I totally avoid who has v, even my dog. I do not know if I am emet, I think that fearing vomiting is a way of my mind to show me that I am anxious. I consider myself an emet because I do fear v, what do you all think?
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.

Fae, I'm exactly like you. I don't mind doing it myself. I mean, I don't like it... but it doesn't scare me but if it's someone else for any reason at all... I freak. So no, you're not the only one
    Come visit my history blog: