Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help...

Default Help...

Sorry for the panic post, but I'm a mess. I'm at my friends party and have to hide upstairs alone in he room. I'm trying to tell myself I'm okay but I can't calm down enough to join everyone. I've pulled at my skin so much that there's blood dripping down my face like a horror movie, and all I can think about is whether I'm sick or not.
    I know they're expecting me, but I can't even convince myself I'm okay, let alone someone else! Advice? Anyone?

Default Re: Help...

Please? Is anyone online?

I'm here. Are you ok? Are you feeling sick or having a panic attack?

Hope you're ok.

On a side note - if you are self-harming, you should really get to a doctor or someone that can help you. This is no way to live. I self-harmed for a few years as a teenager and have the scars to prove it. Although my self harm was not from my emet ... feeling n* is no reason to hurt yourself. Get some help, please.

Thank you all for the help, Im a bit better now. I do see a therapist... and I know self-harming isnt the right thing to do, but sometimes when you're scared you can't think logically. Thank you all again!