Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Never felt this sick :(

Were moving so were in a motel 6 with the dogs. Andrew my fiance had to work late -he's a sailor- i was sitting in my car and BAM my stomach hurt i ran to tge room and had big D. i freaked out but got better then fell asleep, i woke up 30ish minutes later and went again... this time i freaked out worse because my ibs acts up once so if i get it twice it usually means Im sick. i ran to my car and grabbed generic pepto and took 1 instead of the prescribed 2... now I'm sitting here still freaking out I'm scared I'm actually getting sick this time... sorry for all the mispellings I'm in the middle of a panic attack and on my phone... is there anyway k can lay to get me to not throw up thanks

Default Re: Never felt this sick :(

I'm no Doctor but I do have ibs BAD and girl I go 5 to 10 times in a row Unfortunately sometimes it can cause a belly ache when it flares up. Maybe your ibs didn't agree with what you ate? Mine flares with what feels like everything but milk, spices, oils etc make it bad. It doesn't sound like a virus to me. Just try and relax, distract yourself with a movie or a long bath, chew some peppermint gum (my life saver) and feel better soon. <3 Amanda <3