Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Question about new meds I was prescribed...

So I went to go see my sports medicine doctor yesterday to try and deal with my hip dysplasia.
    He gave me a prescription for prednisone (short term dose) and an anti inflammatory called diclofenac 75mg.
    I've never taken either of these. But he said the diclofenac was easier on the stomach than ibuprofen is.
    Has anyone ever taken these or had problems with them?

Thanks.

Default Re: Question about new meds I was prescribed...

i had to take a short course of prednisone this year for pleurisy.......6 pills all at once the first night.......i was petrified.....but also in alot of pain so i just took them after dinner.......never had any reaction or side effects from them......took 5 the next day, then 4 and so on. i totally felt like a new person (no pain) by day 2 and also very proud of myself for taking all those pills at once.

i don't know about the diclofenac but if dr said it was easy on the stomach i would go ahead and try it. i always make sure i have a little food on my stomach before taking anything.

hope the pills work for your hip problem and that you feel better soon. try not to worry
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.