This may be a bit confusing or paranoid sounding so sorry for that in advance.
It all started on Tuesday night. I got this dull pain in my right side of my abdomen. I get a lot of little random pains but nothing ever comes from them, so I didn't really think that far into it. Although, I'm terrified of getting appendicitis so that thought is forever in the back of my head saying, "What if?"
I went to bed and when I woke up, it was gone. It started again that night after dinner. No better. No worse. Just dull and annoying.
I didn't have any pain whatsoever last night so I thought maybe it was another random pain that went away.
Buuutttt it started again tonight. It's the tiniest bit worse that it's basically still the same. I have no lose of appetite, or anything like that. I did have an IBS flare earlier today, but not Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm trying to calm myself down but that voice keeping saying, "What if?" The main reason, of course, I'm so scared of appendicitis is the very common v* that comes along with it, the n* with anesthesia, anything related to not feeling well. I have heard of chronic appendicitis which starts out slower and not as intense as regular appendicitis. It's extremely rare, but in my head, I'm in that 1%.
The pain is still dull enough that if I preoccupy myself by talking to someone or playing a game, I forget it's there and I don't notice it. But if I'm not, my head is concentrated on it and what it could be that I think I'm self-inducing some kind of anxiety pain.
Any suggestions to what this could be other than my fear? I am terrified at the thought of hospitals, the er, and any kind of surgery.