Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Does Beer Go Bad?

And if so how do you know?

Default Re: Does Beer Go Bad?

There are certain beers that have to be kept cold at all times or they go bad. Coors beers and hienekens are the ones I'm pretty certain have to kept in the fridge. I'm not a beer drinker but was a cocktail waitress for several years and learned aout this stuff.
    If a beer goes bad, from what I understand it tastes and smells 'skunky' at least that's what I learned in alcohol handling class. By skunky I think they meant stale or kinda nasty, not like as in an actual skunk

Thanks! So is it just the quality that suffers or can you actually get sick if you drink it? That's my main concern, obviously. Ugh, this phobia is driving me crazy because I always find something new to worry about. Today it's beer of all things, and I drink maybe one in a blue moon!

I went inside this abandoned house when I was younger and there were boxes of unopened beer, with dust and what not all over it. Maybe 50 bottles and I drank a bunch of them and they were old and I did not v* I actually felt great haha.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

I have never heard of anyone vomiting after drinking beer. You will be fine.

It "goes bad" in the sense that it doesn't taste good anymore, but not in the sense that it will make you sick.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Thank you everybody, that's what I wanted to know.