Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: question help

Default question help

I'm nausous everyday. It stops me from going out places. I alwaya feel like I'm going to v*. My therapist says its from anxiety. Does anyone else feel this way? Its a vicious cycle, worrying about v* and being nausous, but from worrying getting so nausous.

Default Re: question help

Yep. I wake up and feel bad, so I take something, usually a Dramin (your Dramamine) and try to sleep again. I usually do sleep, and when I wake up again I feel better. I have to take mu medications until one pm, or I start freaking out. I feel fine until four pm, when I start freaking out again. I freak out til 10 pm when I can take my medications again. I relax till midnight, when I freak out for the last time. I take something to sleep and sleep around 2 am.

You are not alone, friend.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: question help

i definitely feel the same way.....and your therapist is correct.....it's anxiety causing the n. you've just got to push yourself everyday to get out of the house.....small steps....go for a walk.....go the the store....etc,....sitting at home and worrying about it will only make it worse and harder to move on.

find good distractions to help get past the feelings.....they really do work. has your dr recommended any medications for you? i've been on an anti depressant for many years.....it totally helps me stop obsessing about v every single minute of every single day.

push yourself.....baby steps and deep breaths.....
    how i feel about emet