Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: question!

Default question!

has anyone ever taking the anxiety medication clonazepam? im taking it for a month and just started it. I was wondering if anyone was taking it and if you know if you could drink alcohol on it. Im scared if i drink on it itll make me throw up or have bad side effects. anyone ever drank on this?

Default Re: question!

Most of medications don't have a side effect with alcohol, but remember, you may throw up drinking, with or without medication! If you want, drink, but just don't drink all the bottle.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I take this. It's not safe to take it with alcohol. I don't. But the side effect isn't v*. You would just pass out pretty much for the night.

I've taken this in the past. Do not drink alcohol with this as it may make you v*, or it may not, why take the chance?

This med was great but only short-term. I felt great after a few days (and after the sleepiness wore off) but when my month was up and I was done it didn't take long for the anxiety to come back. This is a short-term med, not something to take everyday for long periods of time due to it's high addicitve properties. I ended up with BuSpar instead, which is like clonzepam but not addictive and it takes a few weeks to build up in your system. BuSpar is not an anti depressant. I started taking it today All the reviews I am reading on it say it's great. Plus, I am trying for a baby and it's safe to take during pregnancy!

Just a thought...