Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Sleepy, should I worry?

1. I can't be pregnant.
    2. I haven't eaten anything different.
    3. This started on Monday.
    4. I feel nauseous.
    5. It's worse around 4pm and 7pm.

I'm taking Zoloft (once) and Quetiapin (twice). I started with Zoloft, err, almost one year ago, I think, and started with Quetiapin in June. Can they be the problem?

I'm sleeping around 12 hours a day and feel sleepy during the day, I'm worried because my school starts next week and I have to be there in afternoon! I can't be this sleepy during classes!

What can it be? Any ideas are welcome!
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Sleepy, should I worry?

In all honesty, sometimes I feel more tired and lethargic when I'm just kind of laying around the house, not doing much. It's like a crazy cycle: the more I lay around, the lazier I feel.
    Theres a good chance once you are back in your classes and are preoccupied with them you will probably feel more energized

Default Re: Sleepy, should I worry?

Quote Originally Posted by jmoore10 View Post
    In all honesty, sometimes I feel more tired and lethargic when I'm just kind of laying around the house, not doing much. It's like a crazy cycle: the more I lay around, the lazier I feel.
    Theres a good chance once you are back in your classes and are preoccupied with them you will probably feel more energized
    This, 1000x. When I'm on holidays from school or uni, I just don't have any energy at all. Once I'm back into it, it's all better. Once you get back to school, if you still don't have any energy and are still sleepy and stuff, maybe think about talking to your GP, you could have a deficiency in something. Try not to worry though, it's probably just that you're in a bit of a rut and when you're back doing things you'll be fine.
    Come visit my history blog: