Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: support?

Default support?

I'm going down to the beach for the night to stay at a friends beach house with her boyfriend and my bofriend. This will be my first time sleeping out.in so long because I'm always afraid to and get too anxious about v* were leaving soon and I'm already nausous from Being anxious. any suggestions if I'm nausous and really anxious there?

Default Re: support?

Sounds to me like you are just very anxious. I get the same way. Plus I hate sleeping anywhere other then at my own house. Just ry to relax. Im sure once you get there you will have a great time!

I hope so im worried about throwing up there or just wanting to be home

i agree-when you get there,you will have a great time and you will forget about worrying.

Have fun!
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."

LET US KNOW HOW IT WENT! (: I am sure you did good, I always get anxious before camping but having someone there I can count on (boyfriend, mom) really helps me.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

Stop thinking about it!
    Easier said than done, I know. But you have to try to shift your focus to something else. Just have fun. Do you have any anxiety medicine like xanax you could take before going out, just to calm your nerves? If not, try something calming, like tea, deep breathing ... and just remember to have fun. You only live one, don't let this fear ruin that life.

It's 5 am and I camt sleep, too nausous maybe anxious

I'm sorry to hear that :/
    How are you now?
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."

I'm not the best. Still anxious amd nausous. Not looking forward to the 2 hour car ride home

take tablet for car sick, and you don't have to be afraid of traveling,2 hours isn't much,really
    Everything will be ok!