Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy not feeling great

Hi everyone, I am new here. I am not feeling well. I volunteer in a hospital (4 hours every week) and I get a free meal each time I volunteer. Starving, after my 4 hour shift, I decided to get a sandwich from the hospital cafeteria. It was just turkey and cheese, and while I was a little bit skeptical, I still ate it, telling myself I would be fine. Two hours after eating it I had horrible diarrhea- twice. The worst part is that every half hour or so I have cramps that send me running to the bathroom and my dad threw out my anti-emetics which were sitting in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. I am not nauseous right now but I am each time I have diarrhea. I wonder if this is food poisoning and I am scared if I will feel worse later on. Advice?

Default Re: not feeling great

I think it's nerves I get it alot. I am sure you will be fine (: We all worry about that. Your not alone.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~