Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please help me! I'm desperate!

Ok so I ha breakfast this morning and afterwards I had a BM but it was a loose stool. Not D* but loose. I went home early from work and I had a severe panic attack. That was at lunch time. My mom told me to eat a grilled cheese and I did and now I feel sicker than ever. I have the strong urge to have another BM and I have had this all day. I think something is wrong with my intestines. I'm so scared of throwing up its insane. My girlfriend had to come and help me calm down. What could be causing this? Please don't le it be a virus. Thanks everyone

Default Re: Please help me! I'm desperate!

Also I have a doctors appt Monday or Tuesday to get on something so this dosnt happen again. It's jut really far away. Please help me. Thanks again. Also after the first BM I had a much smaller BM. Ever since then I've felt te need to have another but I have nothing to poop. Also I feel better every time I burp. I'm scared and don't know what to do

Sounds like it could be acid, try taking an antacid like Tums or Zantac, that may help.

The BMs could be from IBS. When my IBS acts up (which lately is often) I will have several BMs in 1 day, not d* just regular BMs. I also will get crampy, bloated and feel like I have to go #2 but can't. Usually takes a good day for me to feel better, and I stay away from heavy foods & stuffing my face during these episodes.

Talk to you doctor on Monday. Anxiety and stress is a huge factor in IBS symptoms.

Keep in mind if you overwhelm your gallbladder with fats (i.e., cheese in a grilled cheese) this can cause loose stools. Just a normal process of the body, but your gladdlbadder will release extra bile in order to digest the fat and the extra bile causes your intestines to flush out.