Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feel terrible

Default Feel terrible

Omg, just woke up suddenly feeling like Im about to v*!! I cant stop shaking or swallowing!! Ive taken phenergan & 20mg oxazepam in the last few minutes but I could hardly swallow them cos of the n*. My stomach feels strange too. HELP!!!!

Default Re: Feel terrible

Deep breaths love! Deep breaths. Try to do something to get your mind of it! Have they kicked in yet?

Thanks tothe tranquiliser Im less panicky for now but the n* is still really bad & I still feel as though I could v*. Thinking back on last evening I wasnt really hungry but thought I should eat so had a salad I made with a hard boiled egg with a best before date of 28 July. Also had some ham but the date was fine on that. Oh God why does this have to happen. I have to get up for work in 5 hours and have a long day ahead of me so would just really like to sleep now & wake up all better.

The eggs should be fine. But I know with salads, sometimes they make my stomach go into over drive! Like the "ruffage" is too much and my system will work extra hard to work at moving it through. I would think if Phenergan hasn't "worked" yet, I bet it is the anxiety still there. How does food sound now? Like a piece of toast?

I'm sorry you r not feeling well, I hope you are feeling better now. I've had some crazy panicky issues all day and all I can feel is nasty acid in my stomach. Nothing is helping it ... What sucks even more is that I am starving but I so don't feel like eating. Just try, I know its hard, to relax and just focus on your breathing & not thinking about your stomach. You've taken your meds and stuff so now its up to you to calm yourself down, the meds willl only help so much.

I'm sorry you're feeling so sick and I hope you're feeling better now. Don't you have gastritis or whatever it's called wrong with your stomach? So that's probably what's making you feel sick, not anything you ate. Try your best to calm down (easier said than done, I know) because getting all panicky about it will only make you feel worse. Sip on some ginger or peppermint tea and try to distract yourself. Has your doctor given you anything for your stomach issues? Have they found the cause?