Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Ok I'm really freaking out

I started my period yesterday. Then today I've had this real uneasy feeling. Couldn't sit still, I've been shaking, had cramps all day, went to go clean the pool and I suddenly had to have a BM. Then 4 times in a row, I thought I was going to V once. I've been freaking out since. I've been trying to keep my house clean and nobody that I know of have been sick. I never get D, plus I had a crying fit. Now I have a funny taste in my mouth. I'm so scared. Is this the beginning of the SV?
    I'm so scared.

Default Re: Ok I'm really freaking out

how are you feeling now? maybe something you ate just didnt agree with you. hope you are feeling better now.

I'm still scared. I haven't gone again. But I'm still paranoid. I was fine then suddenly I started feeling weird and shaky. Then bam it hit me. I hope that it was all. I know things get worse at night so I'm not looking forward to tonight. I did eat some Mexican ice cream last night from the swap meet but so did my kids and they are fine. I just don't know what to do.

sounds like a mild anxiety attack. i think you should try to relax and have a cup of tea to sooth your tummy or i always have warm lemonade like real lemonade it does wonders for a poopy belly.

Sounds like it might be your period, and maybe some nerves. I think you are okay! Try and relax, lie down and drink tea and watch tv or listen to music. Feel better!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Yeah I think it was a severe anxiety attack. Plus period. I been sipping on some peppermint tea. I'm kind of ok, just still worried. Been laying down with my heating pad

I guess I'm not ok. Today I've been real lethargic, and I've had this dehydrated feeling. I ordered Chinese food for dinner because I just didn't feel well and didn't have then energy to go to the store. I've spent the whole day laying down and my head hurts. I had another BM emergency. I don't know what this could be. I haven't taken anything because I read that it's bad and you need to let it come out. But I'm still scared I'm going to V. If I was going to would I have already. I haven't been sick in so long.