Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Haven't been here for a while, but URGENT!:(

hey guys, lacey here.
    haven't been here for ages and ages, because i considered myself better!
    since then, i've been having mental help, been diagnosed with various mental problems and battled anorexia.
    anyway, i was making crispy chicken, (dipping it in egg then breadcrums) and washed my hands thourgouly with fairy luquid.
    feeling slightly off now, worried because i'm not at home and feeling slightly ill, will someone help and put my mind at rest?x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Haven't been here for a while, but URGENT!:(

What is fairy liquid? If you washed your hands with soap and water, you're fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fairy Liquid is washing-up liquid (dish soap). It will work just as well as normal soap on your hands (although it can be a bit harsher on skin) so please do not worry. You will be fine. It's great that you're getting into cooking xxx

Sorry about the late thanks! (Very late for that matter)
    I like to thank people
    Lacey x