Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default urgent need to talk

So I woke up to my fiance v* again he came home for lunch and v* three more times. He doesn't know if hes sick or what. I'm so scared. Please someone talk to me. We have one bathroom and the AC blows in from that window so I know all the germs are blowing in here. Please help me.
    dette også skal passere

Default Re: urgent need to talk

Oh man, sorry to hear he's been sick.

Does he have food poisoning or is he allergic to something he is eating? If this vomiting persists, he needs to go to a doctor asap...also if he can, make sure he keeps drinking water so that way he doesn't get dehydrated.

I don't think the AC will blow germs your way, but just make sure you keep your hands clean and don't touch your face. Feel better soon, I know you must be freaking out.

We ate the same thing last night
    He's under a lot of stress so idk if that could be it. Uh just scared.

the sv* germs are the kind of germs you need to ingest example touching something he touched without washing his hands and then not washing your hands and touching your face or something. atleast thats what i have been told

Sorry just got out of the ER. Still no answers to the constant and sometimes crippling pain in my lower abdomen. He's been asleep off and on since we got home hasn't v* since way earlier today is what I'm told. I'm just really scared. Now I was around more sick people at the hospital. Ugh!!!!!

He probally has the SV keep clean! stay posstive! keep us updated hope he feels better soon

Ugh I'm so scared. I'm staying as clean as I can while I'm pretty much bed ridden right now. I hate this why can't I make the thoughts go away. Why can't I be someone who this doesn't make them want to run away.