Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: question

Default question

I'm on .5 mg of klonopin, could I drink on it? Maybe just a couple beers. I just don't wanna throw up.

Default helppppppp

I'm on .5 mg of klonopin, could I drink on it? Maybe just a couple beers. I just don't wanna throw up. Has anyone drank on it???

Default Re: question

I'm not sure why you posted this in three different forums.

I'm not going to tell you'll be fine, or won't be, but I found this: http://epilepsy.emedtv.com/klonopin/...d-alcohol.html

Default Re: helppppppp

I know that drinking can be very appealing, but I am on 1 mg of Klonopin and have been warned agaisnt drinking by my doc. Not just for the worry of getting sick, but mixing alcohol with any kind of prescription drug can be dangerous, as alcohol can enhance the effects. So since Klonopin has sedative properties, you run the risk of seriously slowing down your nervous system. Don't do it!

Brief Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional, just speaking from personal experience. Hope the advice helps.

would it make me throw up>

I have drank on klonopin and it intensifies the effects a LOT. I did it recreationally once when I was younger, and I got really drunk immediately. It wasn't even the hyper kind of drunk, it was the sedated sit on the couch can't move kind of drunk. I wouldn't say a couple of beers, I would say like...one. Lol.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I answered on your other forum but I will add something here: it won't immediately make you throw up, but since it intensifies your drunkenness so much, you could v* by drinking too much accidentally. I really wouldn't chance it.

Should I just Sip slowly and see how I feel?

If you have to drink on it then I guess. I really wouldn't recommend it from experience. But yes, drink slowly and evaluate after one beer. Just keep in mind that your tolerance will be lower!

To Court (and a few others who have been doing this recently as well!) PLEASE only post your thread once, in one section. Posting it multiple times only confuses and annoys people. It's more fun when I don't have to merge or delete all your double topics

Merged two threads with replies and deleted one without.

Everything I've found online about drinking with Klonopin is negative. You really shouldn't mix alcohol with prescriptions, as it usually has negative side effects. Klonopin is a depressant (slows you down) just like alcohol. You don't want a double dose of that because it can put you in the hospital. Has it been done before without a problem? I'm sure it has, but why take the risk?
    Last edited by asianeko; 08-08-2012 at 10:25 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.