Hi All. My name is Rocco. I am a 34 male from New Jersey. I am married with 3 children. My wife and I are blessed with 8 month old twin boys and a 2 1/2 year old daughter who is my best friend

I suffer from this emetophobia as well as depression and anxiety/panick. The anxiety and panic have been around for as long as I can remember. I am currently on 100mg of Zoloft and .5 of klonopin twice daily. I go thru periods where thigs are great and then everything falls apart again. The panic, depression, anxiety I am slooooowly starting to handle. This fear of v have taken over my life.

I almost missed the birth of my sons because I did not think I would be able to not v in the operating room, my wife had a c-section.

My daughter has v a few times in her life, always with me right there. I have never caught anything but it would put me in a tailspin for days.

I never knew our condition existed. I came across these boards and have been a "lurker" for some time. I have learned a lot and members have helped tremendously with posts.

I had to register tonight because I am truly freaking out. I did not know where to post, so it's in the members section if anyone wants to help it will be greatly appreciated.

Other than that, I am thrilled to be here and I look forward to getting to know everyone and conquering this thing together.