Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Don't feel so good this morning

So, I know it is my own doing, but I do not feel good. I went out to a bar with friends last night at had 3 hard ciders...3! And that was with in a 4 1/2 hour time frame. I was buzzing just a little bit. I made sure to have some food before I started to drink. At the end of the night at 2am we decided to have white castle burgers (the are known as sliders because they go right through you) I have also been battling with allergies or a cold or somthing. I've got a little bit of gunk in my lungs, it is enough to taste the icky mucus but I can't cough it up. There isn't enough to cough up or it is unable to come up when I cough. I can clear my throat once in a while and get a little up.
    I just don't feel good. I have slept for a little bit before I had to have a BM, and now I am a but *N* and afraid to go to sleep. I am really tired but I need to focus on my *N* so it doesn't get out of control.

Any suggestions to help with a queasy stomach from after drinking?
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: Don't feel so good this morning

I read somewhere that drinking green tea helps repair the cells you damage by drinking, so I do that after I go out! It helped me the last time! My head felt so much better and I didn't feel so blah and worn out!

And if you are still having trouble with the cold/allergies, try mucinex, it will loosen the stuff in your lungs so you can cough it out, you might feel better. Hope you are feeling better already!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I always find that peppermint tea or orange juice help when I've drunk too much. I chew rennies too which helps with all the excess acid. Hope you feel better soon!