Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Having a bad night. Just need to vent.

I didn't know where else to turn. I haven't been eating right. I really haven't ate in a couple of days and I didn't plan on it today either because my head was hurting so bad. So I ordered pizza for my kids. I ended up gobbling up a couple of pieces. Now my stomach just feels icky. Everytime I try to get comfortable my stomach isn't. So I try to fall asleep but I keep thinking I'm going to get sick or one of my kids will. So now I'm up at 4am, in a panic and my head is still throbbing and I can't sleep.

Default Re: Having a bad night. Just need to vent.

Hey, hope it's been better in the last couple of hours and you've been able to sleep. Just try to be logical-if it was takeaway pizza then that same stuff gets given to hundreds of people every day who don't report any food poisoning or ill effects. Your nausea probably just stems from anxiety and having eaten junky food after a while of not eating anything. Hang in there. You will get through this x

Default Re: Having a bad night. Just need to vent.

Yeah I finally got some sleep. I got my days and nights all messed up. I didn't think the pizza was bad. I know it was from not eating then eating pizza. I can't eat pizza even on a good day. Woke up with yet another headache. It's just a vicious cycle.