Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling really sick

Woke up at 4am feeling queasy, then again half hour later then again 20 mins after that. Finally i woke up just before 6am with intense nausea. It swept over me so stongly I honestly thought it was gonna happen. My stomach also feels strange although I dont have cramps its just not right. Its been just over 1 hour since the worse symptoms started & I have taken anti-emetics and a mild tranquiliser to try & calm me down but Im still really n* but calmer thanks to the meds. Anybody ever felt this way & havnt actually v*

Default Re: Feeling really sick

I've woken up feeling like that due to panic attacks in the past. Hopefully you'll feel better soon <3 Try and get some sleep

Hope that you're feeling better now, did you manage to get some rest? I've felt like you have so so so many times now, it's really horrible isn't it. It will just be panic though, I really doubt you will actually be s*, I never am when I panic I just feel it really badly. Just try and relax as much as you can or do something you like to take your mind off it. Hope you feel better soon x

Chances are if you took anti-emetics and still feel so nauseous, you aren't actually sick. It's probably anxiety, and if you can just sleep through it, you will be ok. Feel better!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.