Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Drank milk with CHUNKS

10charrrrrrrrrrr
    Last edited by Terrified Virus; 11-02-2016 at 12:02 AM.

Default Re: Drank milk with CHUNKS

Not going to hurt you! Milk has some solids in it. Probably just settled into the bottom of the container. If it was spoiled milk, it would have smelled bad and tasted bad.
    No worries!
    David

You said it looked fine, tasted good and didn't expire until next month, and that's a very good sign because milk is one of those things where it's very easy to tell if it's bad or not. Was it full cream milk? If so, what you saw was almost certainly cream. If milk has soured it smells incredibly rancid and would be curdling into chunks on the top, not just in small bits at the bottom.

So try to relax.

Thanks guys for the support, it helps a lot. I am not very worried anymore, it was just the nastiest feeling taking in a mouthful of milk and then feeling solids in it xD

Damn. A gallon of milk per day? You sir are a champion! All jokes aside, I think you're fine especially if it tasted fine and smelled fine.
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

Peanut butter - chunks = good!
    Milk - chunks = bad!

LOL sorry couldn't resist!