Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: mouldy bread

Default mouldy bread

Last night I made myself a sandwich before bed, & after I`d eaten it I looked at the remaining slices, & to my horror I saw some patches of mould on them. I didn`t taste anything when I ate the sandwich, & I was worried in case I`d poisoned myself, but I was fine last night & today when I got up. Has anyone else ever done this?

Default Re: mouldy bread

I've done this before and was fine. I took a few bites out of a roll and then noticed a patch of mould right by where I'd eaten. I must have eaten some of the mould or at least the spores or whatever. Nothing happened to me, even though I panicked for ages!

Happened to me at work of all places and on my first day! I was fine, nothing happened, not even a hint of nausea or diarrhea. I drove myself nuts for 48 hours for nothing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have learned over the years that the acid in our stomach is ridiculous, and can kill a lot of things. I wouldn't worry. I have done that more than once and nothing has ever happened
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.