Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I woke up with a stomach ache this morning. I didnt feel sick or anything .......... my stomach just hurt!!!! Felt like I was having a gallbladder attack, but I dont have my gallbladder anymore. It went away after about 15 min, I jsut dont know what caused it. This was about 6 am when it happened, its 11 am now, and I feel like I am going to have some diarrhea, but still, I dont feel bad. Anyone ever had a stomach ache like this?

Yeah. When I eat seafood my stomach just aches. I never feel sick, just an ache.

Also when I ovulate I get stomach pain.

The thing to remember and focus on is that you don't feel sick

If you start to panic - you will feel sick.

I didnt eat anything out of the ordinary. I have had this same thing happen before. The first time it happened was in high school. I cant blame it on ovulation ........ since I had a hysterectomy last Aug.

I didnt panic, so that was good, I guess I didnt panic because it has happened before and I didnt feel or get sick.

I'm glad you didn't panic and that it went away. I think things like that just happen sometimes and people who aren't emet just ignore it like we would a scratchy throat or a little stuffiness in the morning. Since it did happen when you just woke up maybe your stomach was waking up a little later than you were? If you feel fine and it's happened before than you will be OK.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Hi Jenny Sorry to hear your stomach is bothering you today.....I really don't know what it could be though.....I have had my gall bladder out too....so I get stomach problems ALL the time...who knows....it may be stress....it's like you have been under quite a bit lately.....but then again...who knows....I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you I hope it goes away soon.....sometimes zantac works for me....I also like the maalox for total stomach relief...it's in the purple bottle....it's nasty....but it usually helps me alot.....talk to you soon.....Kat

Well, I havent felt bad and my stomach isnt hurting anymore, but I have had diarrhea, so maybe this is my IBS ---- who knows, lol!! I just hate my stomach hurting like it did, cause it wasnt like stomach cramps, like diarrhea cramps, it hurt!!

Well, I am almost positive it is IBS....mine just does all kinds of weird things to my gut.....I had the same problem night before last....it was killing me...had D several times...and now it's gone...so it's probably just IBS. Let us know how you are tom. Kat