Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: freaking :(

Default freaking :(

I wasn't really feeling myself today. I was very moody and irritable. I just chalked it up to not sleeping very well the past few nights and the start of my new healthy eating plan. I completely cut out meat. I used it eat it every day for every meal I had. I also completely cut out sodas. I drank pop religiously every day. I've been drinking lots and lots of water lately and incorporating many fruits and veggies into my diet. I've also been eating tofu which is something I am certainly not used to. I was feeling a bit nauseated earlier and I just got up from a nap and then I started having intense cramping. I knew I was going to have to go to the bathroom. It's round 2 of diarrhea and it's very watery I'm sorry for being graphic but I'm scared.

edit: I also had not really been going to the bathroom for the past few days. I wasn't quite constipated. I just wasn't going.
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

Default Re: freaking :(

In my opinion, your body is just adjusting to the changes in your diet.

D* can come from fruits and vegetables. When I can go number 2, I eat fruits and it makes me go.

I also cut out all carbonated sodas.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

I agree with all of the above, dietary changes will mess with your poo! Also, if you cut out soda you're cutting out a LOT of your caffeine intake which will make you feel off. And without meat you might feel a bit more lethargic. My mom is a vegetarian and she eats a lot of other forms of protein like nuts and flax seed and tempeh to make sure she keeps her energy up.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I was finally able to leave the toilet....I'm sorry TMI but I'm hoping that means it's over. I guess I'll see. I have been drinking my water bottle in attempts to keep myself from becoming dehydrated.
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

My boss did order pizza today. It was cheese and I did have a slice...I know shame on me! But it was sooooo good. I didn't really ever experience diarrhea after eating pizza but there's always a first?
    My shadow

a change of diet AND eating lots of fruit can mess with your bowels! a few months ago i started eating a lot of fruit which was, unfortunately, out of the ordinary for me. for days after i was really gassy and i didn't know why. another time i pretty much drank a whole bottle of pure orange juice and was up all that night with d*. so there are the 2 extremes of eating a lot of fruit, i've had both of them so i would know! so maybe just slowly introduce fruit into your diet if its something you do intend to eat a lot of. i think your moody because, i'm sorry, but the human body does need a certain amount of meat, and your body is crying out for what its use to. maybe just some chicken once a week? sorry veggies hope i helped!

Quote Originally Posted by emmabelle View Post
    a change of diet AND eating lots of fruit can mess with your bowels! a few months ago i started eating a lot of fruit which was, unfortunately, out of the ordinary for me. for days after i was really gassy and i didn't know why. another time i pretty much drank a whole bottle of pure orange juice and was up all that night with d*. so there are the 2 extremes of eating a lot of fruit, i've had both of them so i would know! so maybe just slowly introduce fruit into your diet if its something you do intend to eat a lot of. i think your moody because, i'm sorry, but the human body does need a certain amount of meat, and your body is crying out for what its use to. maybe just some chicken once a week? sorry veggies hope i helped!
    I was SO bloated today and I couldn't pass gas or go to the bathroom. As soon as I got up from my nap, BOOM. Literally lol...I apologize for that lovely visual. I actually haven't had any desire to eat meat since I quit. The thought of meat for the past few days causes me to feel ill. I ordered a turkey club at work and didn't even take one bite. I didn't want to. Before today, I had been feeling pretty darn good without eating meat! Maybe it is just starting to catch up to me. I have peanut butter as a source of protein! I haven't experienced anymore diarrhea yet although I'm not sure how long it's been.
    My shadow

Good job with the peanut butter, but you'll need more than that. There is a lot of protein in meat and it's hard to get it through fruits and veggies. You can try googling for protein sources. I found a good link here: http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articl...sources.html#b

It really does sound like the change in diet. I cut stuff out of my diet this summer, and I alternated between d* and constipation for a while. It will get better, don't worry!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

i gave up eating meat several years ago......also pretty much anything greasy or fried.....lost a ton of weight...thank god. what i do know is that now when i eat something greasy....like pizza i do get an upset tummy and usually some d. tofu is one of my favs...google recipes...i even by smoked tofu...it's like eating a yummy cheese. tuna or salmon are great sources of protein also.....

just give your body a chance to adjust to all the changes.....the soda is huge....sugar and caffeine....and will definitely cause some mood swings....

good luck....healthy lifestyles rock
    how i feel about emet