Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Siafi, Izzy, Jen, I see you guys are online right now...partially because most of us keep posting at the same time on the text games!! LOL!! Anyway, is anyone up for a chat? [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i wud be, but i cant figure out how to get into the chat :s:s
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the skin loading part.. keeps getting stuck at 75%....

mean nething to neone?
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

I cant use the chat at the moment, I'm on my dads computer whic is windows 95. I will be able to chat all next week tho!

thanks for organizing all that, neha! it was fun!!!
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

Hey!! I had fun too!! We should DEFINETLY do it again sometime!! Sorry I had to leave before you and Simply could get back. I had to eat dinner. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Izzy, Jen, I'm SOO SORRY you couldn't join us this time!!! [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]Maybe next time!!!!

Jen,

I wish I was computer savy so I could help you, but I really have no idea why it keeps getting stuck at 75%. Have you tried PMing John? Anyway, I know you are having a difficult time right now, so I will be sure to talk to you either on here or AIM!!! Take Care sweetie!!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I can go on the chat tonight at about 8pm your time? Anyway i'l be online then if there are people online we could chat again maybe!