Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default same old same old

Just have to vent. It is the same old story. Feeling so nauseated and scared. But I can't miss work. I may have to be late at least. I can't drive like this. Especially not for the hour it takes me to get to work. I'm so scared of losing my job because of my absences. But I'm more scared of being sick -- especially while driving. Ugh. I really didn't need this today. I'm about ready to say screw it and ask my psychiatrist to fill out FMLA papers for me. Then my boss would know I see a psychiatrist, but at least they couldn't fire me for the absences. It probably wouldn't do any good though. They could just say it was position elimination and get rid of me anyway.

Oh gosh, now I'm getting dizzy too. Been having some ear trouble that seems to be giving me dizzy spells. This sucks!

Default Re: same old same old

I've decided to stay home today. I just took xanax and may need promethazine before it is over. Certainly can't drive or work with those in my system. I hate this. So much anxiety over everything! I'm just so tired from it all. I may cry. Great, that'll just make me feel worse. Some days I just don't want to do this thing called life anymore. Today is one of those days.

Default Re: same old same old

I hear ya, we all have days like that, but don't give up. I'm glad you are seeing a psych, hopefully that will help, and maybe the paperwork wouldn't be a bad idea, at least you would feel less stressed out if you needed to take a day. I hope you are feeling better!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.