Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: scared!!

Default scared!!

I cant take anymore. I have been having this i guess sinus thing where im dizzy foggy headed and constantly swallowing sinus drainage no cold or.flu this came out of no where.. just started with withmy.having vision disturbances like bouncing like vision shifty ect well i have been stressing and crying over this for 3 days. Last night i had cramps and.scattered loose stools. Now tonight i have almost pure water diarrhea with a mucusy layer of soft d im so scared im sick. I havent been eating as much these past few days due to dizziness ect and i havent been out of.the house in 52 hours.

Default Re: scared!!

If in fact you are s* let me speak rationally to you.

The symptoms sound more "respitory" which does not have n* or v* along with it. If you do have n* it might be the lack of food, water, or the swallowing of mucus.

Your d* sounds like the d* I have when I am super anxious and I believe it has NOTHING to do with illness but more of fear. Your scaring your body with your thoughts so your body thinks it's poisoned which is why when we are anxious we experience not so fun things like d*.

Vision disturbances sound like inner ear troubles but if your ear is not sore, it definitely sounds more respitory.

Do not worry though, it sounds more like a cold which is not dangerous. But your crying may also be the culprit as that creates mucus drainage, stuffy feeling, groggy feeling, WHICH I HAVE HAD.

I really think, you are fine.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

Sorry you're not feeling well hun!

Ive had the sinus thing before where you feel floaty and dizzy but it will not make you v*. You are fine! Calm down and tell yourself you are fine.
    The d* is more than likely because you're worked up and worried so try to calm down, get some rest and remember to eat and drink as normall,
    If you need anything we are all here!

Hope you're feeling better soon! xx

Thanks guys. I just cant stop stressing.thinking i have miniers disease causing this dizziness. I have no ringing in my ears no actual vertigo spinning room dizziness just off balance.. i just want it to be treatable

Sorry hun, sounds like anxiety. Maybe minor depersonalization from anxiety? Maybe low iron? Low blood sugar?

I don't think it is anything serious. I hope that it goes away. We ALL have our "off" days/weeks. Mine was yesterday.
    Tumblr :

Facebook :

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

Have you ever had dizziness or unbalanced feeling that.lasted a while?