Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So today I had my neighbor's dads funeral, and then I hear some really bad news. I was out to lunch with my man, he is a police officer, and he gets a phone call from work. One of his co-workers, an officer was directing traffic, when he was hit by a car. I just feel so horrible for him and his family. I am not sure of his status, or how bad the accident was, but I was told that it doesn't look good. Please, I know you guys don't know this person, but he needs prayers. Being a police officer is such a tough job, they put their lives on the line every time they go into work, and for this to happen is such a horrible tradegy. It's so upseting that this could happen, and I feel so bad for him, his family and his co-workers. Please say a prayer for him, he really needs it.

Michele

So sorry to hear of this tragic accident....I will be praying for him and his family...as well as you and your husband......God Bless....Kat

Aww, that's so sad! I hope he is OK! Please keep us posted on his condition. He is in my prayers DEFINITELY!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

My god...i am beyond sorry and that officer, his family and department will all be in my thoughts.

My mother is a police officer..so this hits clost to home...she has moved to being a detective..so she is not in danger as mouch as a patrol officer anymore..but when she was..id worry each and every time she went on duty.

Many men and women risk their lives each day to protect and serve us..often they dont get nearly the amount of respect they deserve until somthing bad happens like this.

Hopefully people will realize what they do for us..and pay them due respect daily.

again that officer will be in my prayers...i will elt my mother know as well...she has a beautiful bracelet tattoo...in the middle of a tribal design is a thin blue line...it stands for the brotherhood (or sisterhood) of police...he is a brother to her..and I am sure they will pray for him as well.
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

Thank you all very so much. Kmarie, your words were very kind, I too have grown up around police officers. My dad was an officer for 26years, and I worked as a 911 Dispatcher for 5 years so I am constantly surrounded. You are so right that police officers do not get the respect they derserve. How many of us go to work each day worrying about our lives. It is always very upseting to hear of this, but when it happens to someone you know hurts worse.

Thank you again everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I haven't heard much news yet on this condition, I just know that he was pinned between2 cars, and he might possibly lose a leg. God, this is just so horrible.

My gosh!! How awful!! I hope that he will be ok, he will be in my thoughts and prayers. As well as his family. Please keep us posted.

My thoughts are with him and his family, please let us know what happened when you find out ok?

It is horrible, but I'd rather he lost his leg than his life.