Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default just panicking a little

Weird story--I went to go get a pedicure last night and the chair had the massaging things in it. Anyway, it shook me to death in my lower to mid back and ever since that I have had a stomach ache except for during the night. I went to bed with one and got another one right after I got up this morning. A little graphic...I have had a few bm's--the first 2 were a little loose but the ones this morning are not. I cannot get my stomach to stop hurting and it's making me feel bad and of course I'm scared to death that it's a sv. I teach preschool but none of my little ones had it at all. Help! What could this be? I'm getting miserable!

Default Re: just panicking a little

Please someone! So scared--in tears!

I think you're fine!! Do you have IBS? What you're describing sounds like my IBS. Cramping and a little stomach upset with lots of b m. I get IBS when I'm stressed. I think sv would be much more obvious than what you're describing. You're fine. how do you feel now

Is your period coming soon? Mine did that and now I have my period. I thought for sure something was wrong! Are you not eating enough?? Did you drink juice or eat something that would make your intestines move a little faster? My stomach hurts a lot of the times due to not eating.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~