Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I'm new to this site .. hey all

Hey, i'm new to this site .. so glad i found people that i can relate to with this aweful phobia! I thought i was insane by being this afraid .. it really is affecting my daily life, i can no longer really go out without having panic attacks that i'm going to v* and if i do go out, i can't go far from home or out for too long incase i need to come home and lie down until i feel better. But lately i never feel better, the fear i may v* is constantly on my mind and i feel sick 24/7 .. it's really getting me down. Does anybody else's emet affect them in this way? Also any one want to chat?

Default Re: I'm new to this site .. hey all

Welcome (:

YES! I have that, I can hardly go out and it sucks! It's also on my mind a large percent of the day. You are definitely not alone in this. I usually get on the chat but nobody ever seems to be on. Just my luck haha.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

Thankyou .. Yes i'm the same way! It really does suck .. i know, yeah nobody seems to be on the chat! haha.

It's hard but we will all get through this!
    Tumblr :

Facebook :

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~