Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Freaking out!

Exclamation Freaking out!

i went out to see a play last night with a few friends of mine and i got a message from one of them this morning telling me she'd been throwing up all night.
    We ate the exact same thing for dinner and spent almost the whole day and night together and she seemed fine but i guess not!
    if it was food poisoning i would i have been sick by now right? it's 4pm in sydney and we at dinner around 7:30 last night. she does work in a primary school and there's a gastro "epidemic" right now so that could be it?

but i'm FREAKING OUT!

Help me!!

Default Re: Freaking out!

I would think if it was FP, it would have hit you already. I would say if there is a bug going around and she has been working in it...I would say that would be it. If you weren't around when she was getting sick and washed your hand before you ate, you should be just fine!

i'm only scared because i didn't wash my hands before i atei ate everything with a knife and fork though. i just forgot, which i normally never, ever do. i feel like there's nothing i can do!

if you didn't touch food,you'll be ok.
    And i think it's not fp,it's probably sv*.
    How is she now?
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."

I freak all the times of "what if" but I remind myself that sooooooo many people do my "what if" in WORSE situations and are fine! I think you will be fine!!