Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Not panicking but on alert :/

Judging by the sv* season last year that doesn't seem to dye down I knew that wouldn't take long for it to start up in school again but I did not expect it THIS fast.
    I thought maybe I'd have a month or so of being around people comfortably but apparently people are already walking around saying how they don't feel good, calling off class, and I heard one teacher say that "something nasty is going around". Really? I have to wait until May when I graduate but I'm in a dorm until then with 5 other people.
    It's close but the only good thing is we have two bathrooms, so me and this one girl only use one and everyone else stays to the other one.
    I'm not in complete panic mode (yet), but I'm more uptight then I thought I would be. I thought I had more time until I had to deal with this.
    I wish more people would practice basic hygiene. Maybe it wouldn't be as rampant as it is then :/
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Default Re: Not panicking but on alert :/

It sucks but it's ALWAYS going around. You can catch it anytime! The best way to avoid it, is good hygiene and always wash your hands! My mom hasn't had one since she was in her teens. So 20 + years and she is NOT Emet! My dad has only had a few from what I remember. But he was also a drinker so it might not have even been that. I know my dad caught one from me when I was 14. That was the first and hopefully last sv* I will experience!

Just wash your hands, you will be okay! It's more common in people who are careless, but that's obvious.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~