Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Sorry I keep panic posting

So for the past couple of months I've been feeling horrible. I went to urgent care about a month ago and found I had arthritis in my neck and I have subclinical hyperthyroidism. That being said it makes a lot of sense on how I feel. But last night I didn't sleep well I tossed and turned all night and I got up twice to eat. I woke up this morning and had a bagle and some too strong coffee. I felt uncomfortably full and burped and it came up. So I had a major anxiety attack because I almost V. I'm having major IBS issues today keep running to the bathroom not D it's regular. I've been extremely gassy. But I started to panic again thinking I have a SV. My ex came for a haircut and as soon as I cut into his hair I had a severe attack. I got really hot, I was shaking, my hands and feet went cold, my feet were sweating, my mouth went dry and I felt really sick. I don't know what's going on. I don't know if I'm sick, if it's my thyroid, or just an extremely bad anxiety attack.

Default Re: Sorry I keep panic posting

Your thyroid can do a number on you, but it sounds like anxiety to me. I just turned 39, and hve been a royal bitch lately, keep getting my period every 2 weeks, and my anxiety/weird feeling is through the roof. My doctor says perimenopause... OH JOY! So now I feel like I have PMS every day. Here is something you can be thankful about... you don't leave/work/hang out with me, so you don't have to deal with my phycho self right now

Default Re: Sorry I keep panic posting

Thanks for the reply. I read a lot about thyroid and everything I read is that subclinical is real mild. But I feel so horrible. I'm 30 with my tubes tied and my periods were comming later than normal. Then last month it was about a week early. I'm due for it in a week but I kinda feel like I'm going to start soon. I'm just so tired of my body going through this sick rollercoaster. My kolonopin eventually kicked in but I've had these horrible body aches for a couple of months. They went away for a few days so I deep cleaned my house. Now I'm in pain again. I did an EMG last week which was really painful but my nerves tested normal.