Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Chicken wings and fries left in the car?

Yesterday I went to eat wings for lunch with my friend and then when we were ready to go we got them wrapped to go (in saran wrap and put in a brown bag). After that we went to the beauty store so i could get some hair dye and stuff. We left the food in the car but we were only in there for 20 or 30 minutes and the car was warm but not super hot. I put the food on the floor under the dashboard so it wws out of the sun. We drove home and had the ac on and then i put it in the fridge as soon as we got home. Is it safe to eat??

Oh and there was a cup of ranch dressing with it.

Default Re: Chicken wings and fries left in the car?

The fries are fine. Possibly the chicken, I don't eat chicken but I do assume that's fine. But the ranch is something I wouldn't do even though I am sure it's fine. Just if you heat it up, MAKE SURE IT'S REAL HOT.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

As long as it was refrigerated within 2 hours of when it got to your table, it should be fine. You said the car wasn't super hot and it was only 20 minutes in there w/o air conditioning. I would throw out the ranch dressing though even though it's probably fine but better to be safe than sorry.

The chicken and fries are probably fine, but I'd give the dressing a miss.

I go with the all adage... When in doubt...throw it out!