Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default On the verge of having a MENTAL BREAKDOWN.(Graphic in places)

Hi Everyone..

I am literally at my wits end with this phobia ( aren't we all) But I Cannot Do anything NOW at all for myself.

Yesterday I don't know how but I managed to go to a shopping centre about 25 miles away from home , went with my mum dad and brother in the car .. anyway was absolutely fine on the way and didn't touch anything and was using my hand gel constantly that is proven to kill the Noro Virus , It actually states that on the bottle.

Anyway we went to Burger King and I ate just a small portion of fries and a sprite ( I am a vegetarian and rarely go out let alone eat out) so about five minutes after eating them it felt like they were all stuck in my throat , couldn't burp and obviously I cant bring them up cause I am so bloody scared of it but it felt as though something was blocking my oesophagus and it just would not go away..straight after Burger King we were heading home and I could hardly bare the thought of getting in the car and travelling home when I was so severely nauseated and had the feeling of a blockage in my throat.

I had a full blown panic attack in the car park and would not get into the car for like half an hour , I was shouting at my Mum i'll walk home ( yeah right Sam 25 miles!!)

I managed to do it , ate a whole packet of mints and had the window wide open even though it was freezing , I still do not feel right it feels like every time I eat my oesophagus is completely blocked and nothing will go down :/

Everytime I burp it feels like I am completely hollow and empty ( even though I am eating very little and often)

Eurghhhhhhhhhhh does anyone know what this can be ?? It's making me feel so , so ill and to top if off I am freaking out that I caught something from wandering around the shopping centre yesterday , being in lifts with people etc.. Do you think I have .. What can I take to settle my stomach and has anyone had this feeling before ??

PLEASE HELP.

Thanks.

SAM.

Default Re: On the verge of having a MENTAL BREAKDOWN.(Graphic in places)

Sounds like you had an anxiety attack and some trapped gas from the soda. I don't drink soda very often because that is what happens to me.

Hope you are feeling better today....in a case like this, the best thing to do is try and do some breathing excercises.

Yeah, soda gives me trapped gas, so does milk. It SUCKS and lasts a long time. Tums help. I assume Pepto would too.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

Thanks guys. . Will bang out the tums and cut down on the soda xx