Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please help I feel like its gonna happen :(

Hi, I'm so scared! All day yesterday I felt really sick and today I woke
    Up and kept getting REALLY bad stomach ache on and off, tonight I had D once 4 hours ago but I have ibs so maybe it was that idk, but i feel soooooo sick i havent been near anyone with a bug, but the thing is I hve a problem with alcohol, I hadn't drank all week except the odd glass of wine and this weekend I've had a bottle and a half of wine and 1 litre vodka (not neat and spread out over the weekend not all at once) do you think it could be that? I had some vodka today too and my stomach was fine then it was only a few hours later!

I'm so scared I have a bug and will be sick please help can't stop panicking!

Default Re: Please help I feel like its gonna happen :(

I would assume that it's the alcohol making you feel sick.

Alcohol will definately cause problems. Ever notice how after a night of drinking you are crapping your brains out?

Could be your body withdrawaling from the alcohol. Even if you don't drink everyday or anything, look it up. That's pretty much what a hangover is.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

It'll definitely be the alcohol.

I agree with the previous posters. I drink to alleviate my emet anxiety and I can tell you firsthand that it can cause the symptoms you're trying to avoid. Especially if you're in the habit of having a drink or two every day, then you stop the cycle. Your body makes you feel weird, so you worry that you're getting sick. All of the symptoms you describe fall in line with the consequences of drinking. I know them all too well.