Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default feeling really really awful :(i

My mum told me the other day that she V* when she was out shopping, I was immediately terrified incase she had a bug or anything but she told me it was just because of lack of sleep and because she hadn't ate anything yet, she said she was fine after she ate. The day she was sick she took my cousins out to a soft play area, and I just read on facebook last night that both my cousins had been up all night V*!! So I'm kinda worried incase my mum gave my cousins something, and I'm next, cause obviously we share a house and she makes me food and such! She was ill on Saturday, it's now Tuesday morning, and I'm feeling very n*, I'm shaking and everything, and nothing is making me feel better, ahhh

Default Re: feeling really really awful :(i

it really doesn't sound like your mom had a sv.......especially since she was able to eat and felt better after. i know it's hard not to be anxious...but i'm sure that you are fine .....find some good distractions and you will feel much better
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

She v once and was better after that? Not n at all? That doesn't sound like sv.
    And i hope it wasn't that. And you should be clear now:-)
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."

If she could eat afterwards, and held it down, it's very likely it wasn't a virus. I'm sure extreme anxiety is the cause of your nausea. Keep busy, you'll be alright.