Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Freaking out, pretty sure im exposed.

Never knew a place like this existed and Im glad I found it.

Im freaking out right now cause I think im exposed to Noro....as I type this my mom is incredible sick and has v* and d* multiple times.

I got home from work today at 5 and my mom was complaining of a bit of an upset stomach but I honestly didnt think much about it. She had made dinner and I ate it as well. Pretty much right after I finished my dinner her symptoms started and I can help but think I have been exposed to it through the food I ate. She put a roast in the oven and then took it out. Don't think she touched the roast with her hands though after it was removed. Either way, freaking out. Does heat from the oven kill the virus if its in there for an hour at 350? Thanks for any help/support

Default Re: Freaking out, pretty sure im exposed.

Your safe from the meal at the temp the oven cooked it. BUT make sure she cleans with bleach and you both wash your hands. If not her sv is probably contagious.

u sure about the oven temperature thing?

ive pretty much bleeched the whole house except her room/bathroom, i wont go in haha. Also been drinking grape juice because it can't hurt.

The oven would have killed any virus, if it WAS a virus. If she wasn't feeling well, but then ate a roast, I can see why her stomach probably didnt tolerate it. Hope she feels better soon