Hi there.
Hope I managed to catch your attention.

I am interested in forming a couple of contacts online or offline for sufferers of the phobia, particularly if your based around the London area, with a view to possibly eventually forming a small support network. I already have interest from a couple of people, and something that unites us all is that we all feel its time to take control of this stuff before it goes on much too long; and there has been interest in possibly making a small social meet up possible in the future (obviously this will not be required if some people are not comfortable).

My main aim is to allow people with this phobia to discuss and share experiences, and methods of coping, on a supportive level with eachother; but also with a view to debating possible causes and influences. This hopefully can be done either over skype, or email, or the phone too if neccessary.

A little about me: I'm a guy in my twenties, and have been dealing with this fear now for getting on for three years, and not one week has gone by where I am not trying my hardest to explore different ways of managing and coping. I've felt every single fear that I've read on these and other forums and I know of every single symptom. But, as I have read my way through tonnes of 'remedies' and 'solutions', frustration and helplesness continued to grow within me over the lack of options. I've tried a number of different therapies, and it is only within the last month or so that I'm begininng to feel more and more in control. There is no written reason as to why you, or I, or anyone else with this fear HAS to suffer, and I've come to realise that in order to face this, we need to take some responsibility over the way we process what goes on in our life; which of course means that we need to begin to ask ourselves possibly some very challenging questions. What better way to do this, than with a group of people who are determined to kill off this fear in our lives?

So if your interested, get in touch. I know its a bit weird talking to strangers in such a personal way perhaps, but possibly not as weird as suffering with this stuff alone. No judgements, all kinds of people are welcome, of all ages and creeds, sufferer or non sufferer. If you have something to bring or to take away from this kind of networking, even if it ends up being two or three of us, this really does not matter.

Look forward to hearing from you.