Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Please help, having a panic attack :(

I'm in the middle of a bad panic attack right now!
    I've managed to convince my self that i've caught something even though that really is almost impossible!
    Thing is my emet tends to get worse on fridays as it was a friday the last time i got sick, i had a panic attack last friday too but of course i've convinced myself tonight is different!

I just really need someone to help me with this right now Please reply
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to end, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Default Re: Please help, having a panic attack :(

Please somebody
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to end, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

hey love, sorry you're feeling so crummy take some deep breaths or go for a walk outside with your music.. being outside always seems to help me calm down. I do the same thing as you, though and relate things to the last time I got sick and it all seems so real.. but you have to just try and tell yourself Friday is no different then any other day, you'll be fine, & you'll get through this panic attack. be strong, I hope you start to feel better soon xox

Agree with livepink! Breathe, girl...find something u enjoy to do..read a book, take a shower, and calm down. I hope u are better by now..i saw this was posted hours ago!

im in the same boat as you! im up tonight, 3rd night in a row, thinking im going to be sick. during the day i feel okay but i wake up during the night with the worst pain in my stomach and the worste taste in my mouth, im so afraid and i dunno what to do, im afraid in case im sick one night i take panic attacks while i feel like this also, soo bad.