Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Does this work?

Hybrid View

Default Does this work?

Hi all, I'm new here! I was just wondering if anyone has used The Emetophobia Recovery System with any success? I know it costs a lot of money, but if it works I'm willing to pay it! Any information would help please!!

Thank you so much!

Default Re: Does this work?

Hi, I've just recently started using the Recovery System, and I think it is very helpful. There are exercises to do and things you need to do daily to help yourself re-train your brain to not be so fearful all the time. It's work, but it's worth it, and I think it is already helping, and it's only been a week for me.

So, I would say go for it, if it's not for you, he promises a full refund, and from what I've heard he follows through. I am finding it useful and informative. It's a new way for me to look at my anxiety.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.